We have extensive experience in the project management of refurbishment and new build construction schemes for various clients from the private and public sectors. Delivery is aligned with the Royal Institution of Chartered Architects (RIBA) Plan of Work, meaning we will manage your project in a coherent structured manner from feasibility through to completion.
Our team of Project Managers comprises Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Association of Project Managers (APM) qualified individuals. This varied skillset ensures we can tailor the appointment of the most suitable lead Project Manager to meet your specific requirements.
Our typical scope of service includes, but is not restricted to, the following:
- Briefing meeting to clarify client requirements and project parameters
- Advice on procurement route options and associated benefits
- Initial site inspection and survey to identify the full scope of works including all related building fabric and services.
- Preparation of all tender documentation including; employers requirements, specifications and drawings.
- Preparation of the Pre Construction Information (PCI) package in accordance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Tendering of the works.
- Analysis of the tenders and reporting on a recommendation to proceed.
- Drafting of contract documentation and preparation for signature
- Arrangement, chairing and minuting of formal commencement, progress and handover meetings.
- Management of the construction phase from commencement through to completion including regular unscheduled site visits.
Fees are usually based on a percentage of the construction value, but please contact us so we can advise on procurement and tailor a quotation to meet your specific needs.